Sunday, December 31, 2017

Best and Worst of 2017

Hello Everyone,

I used the Goodreads.com reading challenge to track the books I read each year. I started tracking in July of 2017 and read 104 books! I thought it would be fun as a closing of 2017 and opening of 2018 to go over my best and worst reads of 2017. These are in no particular order (rated from 1-10). The order is completely random. It was really hard to choose the top books. I read so many great ones. If you want to see all of my reviews feel free to add me as a friend or follow me on Goodreads.com.

Best Books of 2017

  • The Prague Sonata by Bradford Morrow
  • Pheobe's Journey by Kathryn B. Collett
  • The Encore: A Memoir in Three Acts by Charity Tillman-Dick
  • The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah
  •  Robin Hood's Dawn by Olivia Longueville and J.C Plummer
Worst books of 2017
  • Primodeus by John Lachance
  • One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey (I know I am horrible but I couldn't get into it)
  • Revenant Winds by Mitchell Hogan
  • Journey to Water's Heart by Lea Ben Schlomo
  • Oliver Loving by Stefan Merrill Block
Netgalley.com Badges

Netgalley.com awards you badges for different accomplishments. These are the ones that I was awarded.
10 Book Reviews     80%     Reviews Published     Professional Reader
In the comments below, let me know what you think of the blog so far. Also I am open to comments and suggestions for things you would like to see here. 

Thank you all of reading my blog. I hope you all have a great 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twilight Then vs. Now - New Moon Review

“The bond forged between us was not one that could be broken by absence, distance, or time.  And no matter how much more special or beautifu...