Tuesday, July 31, 2018

The Christmasaurus by Tom Fletcher

29472301

Synopsis: 
The Christmasaurus is a story about a boy named William Trundle, and a dinosaur, the Christmasaurus. It's about how they meet one Christmas Eve and have a magical adventure. It's about friendship and families, sleigh bells and Santa, singing elves and flying reindeer, music and magic. It's about discovering your heart's true desire, and learning that the impossible might just be possible.

Review: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

An adorable Christmas tale about a boy who wants a dinosaur for Christmas. When his wish comes true, he goes on a amazing Christmas Eve/Christmas Day adventure. I am adding this to my December reading list!

I loved reading this book. The illustrations and the different fonts for certain words were fun. The elves made me laugh out loud with their songs and rhyming. This is truly an awesome Christmas story. I am 33 and I am not sure who had more fun reading it, me or my 10 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twilight Then vs. Now - New Moon Review

“The bond forged between us was not one that could be broken by absence, distance, or time.  And no matter how much more special or beautifu...